Part of the Berkshire Healthcare Family
HospiceCare in The Berkshires is proud to be a part of Berkshire Healthcare, a midsize healthcare, senior care, and senior living company. Berkshire Healthcare is a leader among non-profit, post-acute care providers in Massachusetts, large enough to have all of the services you need, yet small enough to care with that personal touch that makes all the difference.
Not-for-Profit Massachusetts Company
Berkshire Healthcare owns or operates 14 rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities in Massachusetts; Linda Manor Assisted Living, a traditional assisted living and specialized memory care community in Leeds, Massachusetts; Loomis House, a continuing care retirement community in Holyoke, Mass.; Kimball Farms, a life care, continuing care retirement community in Lenox, Mass.; and two hospice providers, HospiceCare in The Berkshires and Hospice of Franklin County, for those with life-limiting illnesses. In addition, Berkshire Healthcare owns and operates IntegriNurse, our per diem, contract, and permanent nurse placement subsidiary, as well as our own institutional pharmacy, IntegriScript.
Berkshire Healthcare is a not-for-profit, consumer-centered organization committed to fulfilling the health and residential needs of the population in the communities we serve.
Berkshire Healthcare creates exceptional experiences that will cause those we serve to always prefer us.
- Integrity – We exhibit moral and ethical conduct, reliability, and dedication
- Compassion – We treat customers, families, employees, and community members with dignity, respect, courtesy, and kindness
- Excellence – We maintain the highest standards for clinical and service quality, and commit to continually improving the organization, our knowledge and skills
- Teamwork – We work together in our pursuit of excellence and hold each other to the highest professional standards
- Stewardship – We responsibly develop and invest our resources in a sustainable manner and for the benefit of our stakeholders