Part of the Integritus Healthcare Family
HospiceCare in The Berkshires is proud to be a part of Integritus Healthcare, a midsize healthcare, senior care, and senior living company. IntegritusHealthcare is a leader among non-profit, post-acute care providers in Massachusetts, large enough to have all of the services you need, yet small enough to care with that personal touch that makes all the difference.
Not-for-Profit Massachusetts Company
Integritus Healthcare owns or operates 15 rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities in Massachusetts; Linda Manor Assisted Living, a traditional assisted living and specialized memory care community in Leeds, Mass.; Day Brook Village Senior Living, a continuing care retirement community in Holyoke, Mass.; East Longmeadow Memory Care Assisted Living, a memory care assisted living community in East Longmeadow, Mass; Kimball Farms, a life care, continuing care retirement community in Lenox, Mass.; and two hospice providers, HospiceCare in The Berkshires and Pioneer Valley Hospice & Palliative Care, for those with life-limiting illnesses.
Integritus Healthcare is a not-for-profit, consumer-centered organization committed to fulfilling the health and residential needs of the population in the communities we serve.
Integritus Healthcare creates exceptional experiences that will cause those we serve to always prefer us.
- Integrity – We exhibit moral and ethical conduct, reliability, and dedication
- Compassion – We treat customers, families, employees, and community members with dignity, respect, courtesy, and kindness
- Excellence – We maintain the highest standards for clinical and service quality, and commit to continually improving the organization, our knowledge and skills
- Teamwork – We work together in our pursuit of excellence and hold each other to the highest professional standards
- Stewardship – We responsibly develop and invest our resources in a sustainable manner and for the benefit of our stakeholders